MacroCap Q is a anion exchanger designed for the purification of large biomolecules such as polyethylene glycol (PEG)-modified proteins (i.e., PEGylated proteins) that are intended for use as biopharmaceuticals.
用于纯化大生物分子，例如用作生物药物的聚乙二醇 (PEG) 修饰的蛋白质（聚乙二醇化蛋白质）。
良好的原位清洗 (CIP) 稳定性，可实现较长的树脂寿命和出色的工艺经济性。
基础基质是高度多孔的，这为吸附大分子提供了高可用表面积。单聚乙二醇化蛋白质可以在单次运行中以高选择性和高上样量从寡聚和非聚乙二醇化蛋白质中分离出高纯度。大孔径也使 MacroCap Q 适用于结合其他大蛋白。
- For purification of large biomolecules such as polyethylene glycol (PEG)-modified proteins (PEGylated proteins) intended for use as biopharmaceuticals.
- Highly porous matrix provides excellent mass transfer of sample and large surface area for maximized adsorption of biomolecules.
- Allows separation of mono- from oligo- and non-PEGylated proteins with high selectivity under high load conditions.
- Good cleaning-in-place (CIP) stability for long resin lifetime and excellent process economy.
- High purity and yield of PEGylated proteins at high sample loads.
- Good stability allowing for scalable use from laboratory to production.
The base matrix is highly porous, which gives high available surface area for adsorption of large molecules. Mono-PEGylated proteins can be separated to high purity from oligo- and non-PEGylated proteins in with high selectivity and high sample load in a single run. The large pore size also makes MacroCap Q suitable for binding other large proteins.
The excellent chemical stability of MacroCap allows cleaning-in-place to be performed both in acidic and alkaline conditions. The hydrophilic nature of the base matrix reduces nonspecific binding and reduces fouling issues that may be experienced with more hydrophobic base matrices. Together, these features assure long resin lifetime.
|Parameter||MacroCap Q, 500 mL|
|Chromatography technique||Ion Exchange Chromatography |
|BioProcess resin||Yes |
|Particle size, d50V1||~50 µm |
|Ion Exchanger Type||Strong anion exchanger |
|Matrix||Cross-linked copolymer of allyl dextran and N,N-methylene bisacrylamide |
|Ionic Capacity||0.07-0.10 mmol H+/ml medium |
|pH stability, operational2||3–10 |
|pH stability, CIP3||1–12 |
|Flow rate||< 120 cm/h in BPG 300, 20-cm bed height or 70 cm/h in BPG 300, 30-cm bed height using process buffers with the same viscosity as water at v 3 bar (0.3 MPa) |
|Storage||4 to 30°C in 20% Ethanol |
|Chemical stability||Commonly used aqueous buffers, 0.5 M NaOH, 0.1 M citric acid, 25% ethanol, 30% propanol, 30% methanol, 50% ethylene glycol, 1% Tween-20, and 1% SDS |
|Charged Groups||-N(CH3)3+ |
|Pack size||500 mL |