Sephadex 为以下机构的注册商标： GE Healthcare
交联葡聚糖凝胶® G-100 是一种凝胶过滤介质，用于蛋白质色谱、亲和色谱和凝胶过滤色谱。
Sephadex is suitable for large-scale purification. It is considered stable and can be utilized more than once. Sephadex is composed of repeating glucose units attached by α-1,6 glucosidic bonds. This structure ensures more aptamer binding sites and greater binding capacity.
Sephadex®G-100 has been used:
• in gel filtration column for α-amylase purification
• in gel filtration column for the purification of polysaccharidic fraction extracted from the skin of the ray Raja radula
• to remove excess protamine by size exclusion from cross-linked iron oxide (CLIO)-protamine-linked (B) peptides
- Quickly desalts, removes contaminants and transfers to a new buffer in a single step.
- Classic gel filtration resin.
Sephadex is a gel filtration resin prepared by crosslinking dextran with epichlorohydrin. Different types of Sephadex differ in their degree of cross-linking and hence in their degree of swelling and their molecular fractionation range. Sephadex G-10 is one of five different G-types ranging from G-10 for small molecules to G-75 for larger molecules. Sephadex G-50 is available in 4 different particle sizes (Coarse, resin, Fine & Superfine) and Superfine has the smallest bead size for higher efficiency with shorter diffusion distances. Coarse and resin are are preferred for large scale group separations where high flow rates and low operating pressures are required.
|Matrix||Cross-linked dextran |
|Particle size distribution, wet||100–310 µm |
|Particle Size Dry||40 µm-120 µm |
|pH stability, operational1||2–10 |
|Pressure/Flow Specification||Care must be taken to avoid compressing the gel. Do not increase the pressure beyond 0.096 bar. |
|Fractionation range (Mr) (globular proteins)||4 × 10³ – 1.5 × 10⁵ |
|Fractionation (Mp) Dextrans||1 x 10³-1 x 10⁵ |
|Exclusion Limit||> 1.5 x 10⁵ |
|Autoclavable||In wet form (pH 7.0) at 120°C for 30 min |