Ammonium thiocyanate is an ammonium salt commonly used for thiocyanation reaction of organic compounds.
Ammonium thiocyanate (ATC) has been used for the preparation of epidermal sheets separated from the skin of the K14E7 mouse for immunofluorescence staining.
It may be used the synthesis of the following:
Ammonium thiocyanate (ATC) may be used the synthesis of the following:
• Graphitic carbon nitride.
• Three-dimensional nitrogen and sulfur co-doped graphene frameworks (N/S-GFs).
• Substituted 2-aminothiazole derivatives by reacting with α-halo ketone carbonyls in the presence of N-methylimidazole.
• Thiiranes from corresponding oxiranes in the presence of LiBF4.
• 1,2,4-triazole-3-thiones by a multi-component reaction with benzohydrazide acid and acid chloride in the absence of solvent.
100, 500 g in poly bottle