Procyanidin C1 may be used as an analytical reference standard for the determination of procyanidin C1 in:
- Cocoa-based products by ultra-high performance liquid chromatography coupled to quadrupole Orbitrap high resolution mass spectrometry (UHPLC-Q-Orbitrap-MS/MS).
- Wild apple by UHPLC equipped with diode array detection (DAD) and high resolution multistage mass spectrometry (HRMS).
- Food materials and biological samples by HPLC combined with fluorescence detector (FLD) as well as DAD.
- Lentil seed coats by HPLC-MS with ultraviolet (UV) detection.
- Grape seeds by high-speed counter-current chromatography (HSCCC).
Refer to the product′s Certificate of Analysis for more information on a suitable instrument technique. Contact Technical Service for further support.